[vtkusers] problem in add line in vtkImageViewer2

myaqua1982 myaqua1982 at 163.com
Wed Oct 20 03:30:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have shown Dicom images in vtkImageViewer2. And now I want to add lines in the viewer . Such as , I click left button to select two point ,and then show the line defined by these two points. The problem is that the line can not show above the image. When I set p0 = {0.0, 0.0, 0.0},p1 = {0.0, 100.0, 0.0},the line can be shown in the leftmost of the image (it looks like Y axes). But when I change p1 = {20.0, 100.0, 0.0}, the line can not show. What is the problem?  Please give me some help. Thank you very much!

2010-10-20

myaqua1982