[vtkusers] A challenge in semi-automatic segmentation

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Oct 19 20:24:36 EDT 2010

Dear members,

Usually, when we segment liver from CT image by ITK, we need to manually
input the seed points to our code (attached for reference), however, it is
time demanding. What I want to achieve is that, visualize the CT image by
VTK, then by clicking some points (seed points), they are automatically
saved to our code. Is there any existing example in ITK & VTK for this
purpose? If not, what is the best way to achieve the goal?

#define N_SEEDS 20

int main( int argc, char *argv[] )

{

  // seed points