[vtkusers] How to put Qt widgets on top of a VTK OpenGL scene

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Oct 19 12:30:03 EDT 2010

I would suggest you use QVTKWidget2 in the current VTK repository.
There is also an example demonstrating how to use it with QGraphicsView,
but its basically similar to Nokia's example with QGLWidget.  Also
available is QVTKGraphicsItem if you want to embed VTK views in the
QGraphicsView with an OpenGL based viewport widget such as QGLWidget or
QVTKWidget2.

Clint