[vtkusers] Procedure Entry Point not found

Alexis Cheng acheng_1221 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:32:50 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. I'm using VTK 5.6.0. I tried replacing vtkTypeRevisionMacro with vtkTypeMacro, but I ended up getting compile errors regarding CollectRevisions. Do you have any other ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thanks,
Alexis Cheng
Electrical Engineering
University of British Columbia