[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Picking Pixel Error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 17 06:50:24 EDT 2010

Hi Xiaopeng,

1) Does your input image has orientation
    different from identity ?

    The vtkImageData class does not manage
    orientation different from identiy.

2) For an illustration of the proper use of
    picking, please look at the following code
    in IGSTK:

           IGSTK/Source/igstkView.cxx

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Source/igstkView.cxx?root=IGSTK&view=markup

Please note that the correct way of managing
coordinates is to refer them to the physical
coordinate system of the input image.

     Regards,

            Luis