[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Error building InsightApplications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 17 06:37:10 EDT 2010

Hi Ravi,

I believe that when we looked at this error previously,
the real culprit is the use of the abominable statement

                    "using namespace itk;"

in some places in ITKApps.

You may want to double check that no such statement
is still around.

---

Could you please clarify how you got around the
problem with  itkinttypes.h   ?

         Thanks,

               Luis