[vtkusers] Changing the direction of Z

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 09:06:10 EDT 2010

The models themselves.   Flipping the ViewUp seems to be the same as turning
the monitor upside down, but that is not the result I want.

The problem is that Z in model coordinates is "downwards", but vtk seems to
insist that Z is "upwards".

This problem is not just for Z either,
I also have the situation where in some circumstances, the Y should point
the other way.   ie, Y means South rather than North.