[vtkusers] VTK+MPI installation failed

Patrick Sorcery patrick.sorcery at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Oct 15 07:02:28 EDT 2010

Hello, I only want to know whether there're someone succeeded on this kind of
installation. I mean:

System: Windows Vista
Compiler: MinGW

VTK 5.6+OpenMPI 1.4.3(OpenMPI was built by CMake+VS2005)
Build Type: Debug
Build as shared libs

When I use CMake & mingw32-make, I got this when linking libCosmo.dll:

CMakeFiles/Cosmo.dir/Partition.cxx.obj: In function 'Intracomm':
(OpenMPI install path)/include/openmpi/ompi/mpi/cxx/intracomm.h:23:
undefined reference to 'MPI::Comm::Comm()'

and several other 'undefined reference': 'ompi_mpi_cxx_op_intercept',
'MPI::Win::Free()'...

So any help? Thanx!