[vtkusers] About read the STL format file

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:17:27 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM, myaqua1982 <myaqua1982 at 163.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've read and display the STL format file. Should I transform the coordinate
> of the STL object? Because I found that the coordinate of the STL is
> different from other coordinate. What should I do? Please give me some
> advise!
> Thank you!

What do you mean the coordinate system of the STL format is different?
You could put any data in any file format, right? It is the data that
has an associated coordinate system. You'll have to tell us what
you're trying to do before we can help you do it! That is, WHY do you
need/want to change the coordinate system?

David