[vtkusers] Crosshair on 2D medical image display

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:19:11 EDT 2010

Thanks!  That seems to be a logical path to take.

Xiaofeng Zhao
http://www.xzing.org
errare humanum est

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:19:57 +0530
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Crosshair on 2D medical image display
From: karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
To: xf10036 at hotmail.com
CC: vtkusers at vtk.org

A vtkHandleWidget (with a vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D and a vtkImageActorPointPlacer) should do the job for you. However the interactions across the views will have to be handled by you, using a callback-observer mechanism. Its appearance (red-blue-green lines) etc will also have to tailored to your look and feel by subclassing the representation.