[vtkusers] Getting started with Java in VTK

egk865 at yahoo.com egk865 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 22:37:13 EDT 2010

You can get mouse information by adding a mouse listener on the vtkCanvas
to listen to mouse events. I added an example on the wiki showing how to
do this (see the Swing Integration section there). It shows in a JLabel in
the status bar the point the mouse is hovering over using a mouse listener
and a vtkCellPicker.

Thanks,
Eli