[vtkusers] How to get all visible Triangles?

s61500 at htw-dresden.de s61500 at htw-dresden.de
Thu Oct 7 14:10:51 EDT 2010

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM, <s61500 at htw-dresden.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've an object in a STL-File and imported the object. Know I have to get
>> all triangles which are visible from a given point, but I don't find a
>> way
>> to do this.
>>
>> I've searched in several forums and in this mailing list, but I haven't
>> find any answer.
>>
>> May anybody of you can help me.
>>
>> Stefan
>>

> I think this is very close to what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I
> get
> a "Selection must have a single node" error.
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Broken/Filtering/ExtractVisibleCells
>
> David

I try to compile the code but there comes this error:

build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/main.o: In function
`vtkSmartPointer<KeyPressInteractorStyle>::New()':
/usr/local/include/vtk-5.6/vtkSmartPointer.h:113: undefined reference to
`KeyPressInteractorStyle::New();

Are there any changes in the properties (maybe the compiler properties)
which I have to do?