[vtkusers] How to read single frme DICOM file

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:15:47 EDT 2010

Hi Ali,
I opened your dcm file with ParaView. I understand that what you call
the "headers" are the information written around the ankle.
Unfortunately, it seems that these information are "incrustated" in
the image. Thus you won't be able -I think- to read only the ankle,
since the writings belong to the image.

HTH
Jerome