[vtkusers] QVTK linker problem

sela89 sela89 at tlen.pl
Thu Oct 7 07:36:29 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have a problem to with QVTKWidget in QT. I have build a VTK with VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT and VTK_USE_QVTK turned on, also shared libs were on. I have made an QtApplication in VS 2008 which should use QVTKWidget. I build VTK no errors, I paste QVTKWidget.dll into plugins of QT Designer directory.

I think it should works fine due to I can see a widget of QVTK in QT designer. The application works fine until I use this widget.

I've got many link errors, but I solved them by copy and paste a QtCore4.dll, QtCored4.dll, QtGUI4.dll, QtGuid4.dll into directory with exe file of my appliciation.

After debugging a MessageBox appears that the application could not find the point of entrance of function:" ??BQByteRef@@QBEDXZ" in QtCore4.dll library.

Can someone help me to fix this issue?

I am using QT 4.6.3, CMAKE 2.6, VTK 5.4, Visual Studio 2008.
I tried to build this application with CMAKE, I succeeded it, but there was the same problem.

Thank you in advance for reply.
Sylwester