[vtkusers] How to read single frme DICOM file

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:28:40 EDT 2010

To the best of my knowledge all the dicom files contains headers.

When you say vtkGDCMDicom*Image*Reader->GetOutput() it will give you only
image data.
Whcih language are you using , I can send you some examples if its in
python/c++.

have a look at
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx#Working_with_3D_Data<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/VTK_Examples>

Jothy