[vtkusers] Using an ATI Card withe GPUVolumeMapper

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 22:13:18 EDT 2010

I have an application which I tested on nVidia with VTK compiled with CG
enabled. I am using the GPUVolumeMapper for volume rendering .
My problem is that yesterday I tried to run it on a desktop running ATI . It
gives an Error calling that Rendering failed with OpenGLGPUVolumeMapper ,
but it does not say what OpenGL error is it .
I am wondering if the problem is CG, or is it VTK , or something else .

The ATI card is HD2450 with latest drivers installed.

Regards
Darshan