[vtkusers] Where is the actors matrix being saved?

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:53:23 EDT 2010

What happens is that when a Rotation event, scaling event or translation
event is triggered , it calculates the Matrix on the fly and then updates
the position and orientation of the said actor and destroys the matrix,
which means that the initial position is lost . If you need to save that
then either you create the matrices yourself and set it to the
SetUserTransform() or subclass the interactor and save that transformation
matrix before it is destroyed .

Regards
Darshan