[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Get the selection point in screen (pixel) coordinates

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:57:55 EST 2010

2010/11/29 Xiaopeng Yang <yxp233 at postech.ac.kr>

> Please help me. I really need your help!

I think screen coordinates will always have a z coordinate value of 0. Try
getting the picked point in world coordinates. This is probably what you
want anyway, right? If you get the picked point in screen coordinates, if
you translate the object and then pick the "same" point, you will get a
different value. I doubt this is what you want.

David