[vtkusers] How can i convert TCL to CPP

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Wed Nov 24 06:50:39 EST 2010

Denis,
I don't think anyone here is inclined to try to teach a programming
language on this list, but Google is your friend. A google search for
"tcl syntax" will result in a number of useful links on the topic, one
of which is this tutorial that should take you through the basics.....

http://www.bin-co.com/tcl/tutorial/

in general you will be adding semicolons, parenthesis around parameters,
replacing spaces with -> and reformatting the new operations.

Hope that helps,
Jim