[vtkusers] error when building vtk snapshot

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:58:28 EST 2010

In a typical sip install, sip.h goes into /usr/include/python2.6 (or the
equivalent).  It is possible that the VTK sip wrappers have not been tested
for the situation where sip.h is installed somewhere else.  Someone should
check the CMakeFiles to make sure that PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR is used by sip
when the sip wrappers are built.

  David