[vtkusers] Disabling middle mouse button for vtkImageTracerWidget

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:47:24 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Dean Inglis <dean.inglis at camris.ca> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> sorry, Im not registered.  I havent had time to learn a lot of git.  I dont
> actually
> like it as I find it difficult to review changes and the change history of
> files.. it made more sense the way things were with cvs and consecutive
> revision #s as opposed to these cryptic revision codes, like:
> Revision: 1ceaebd61ed61442373171a9b3da55d8e39eaad6
> plus, there seems to be no "diff to previous" to review changes
> between consecutive commits but there is a "diff to current" .
> Oh well, such is progress, so, I might as well jump in.  How do
> I go about registering?
>
> Dean

You're definitely not the only one with that feeling :)

Sorry, I should have sent the link to start with. Here is the link to
my patch: http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,426

You should be able to register by going to
http://review.source.kitware.com . I actually think you'll like Gerrit
- it shows you easy to read diffs and allows you to comment right
inline.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm happy to try to help you if you run
into any problems.

David