[vtkusers] zoom in on a specific point

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:56:04 EST 2010

Hi,

I amb also interested in a zoom-to-point behaviour. Have you achieved what
you were looking for, Jonathan? What has been your approach?

I'm just playing with vtkRenderWindowInteractor::FlyToImage() but it's not
enough for me by now. It would be great if you can share your improvements
with the community ;)

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Jonathan Morra <jonmorra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I'll have a look.
>

> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Jothy <jothybasu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think you should look into vtkInteractorStyleImage source.
>>
>> Go to vtk git.
>>
>> Jothy
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Jonathan Morra <jonmorra at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> This actually works backwards for me, but I think that's because my
>>> camera is flipped.  Where is the source for this, I might be able to just
>>> implement it correctly for me myself.
>>>
>>> But this is the idea that I had.

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Jesús Spínola