[vtkusers] Problem in OpenGL texturing on vista system MFC app.

徐志華 zionman at seed.net.tw
Mon Nov 22 07:02:40 EST 2010

Hi all,

While using vtkOpenGLTexture for texturing object on ms vista system with MFC, I got two error messages,

(1)   in my debug window, theres shows “Definition of Execute() method should be in subclass and you should really use the ExecuteData(vtkInformation *request) signature instead.”

(2)   In the just-in-time debug window, it shows that  vtkgl::GenBuffers is NULL in vtkPixelBufferObject.cxx

I had tyied many methods to bypass this issue, they are using MESA3D driver, use newer version of windows SDK libs…

But none valid.

Is anyone suggests?

Sincerely,

James Hsu