[vtkusers] vtkSelectEnclosedPoints.Update() doesn't finish

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:23:39 EST 2010

It looks like when I use the line: vtkModelRegion.SetCheckSurface(1); it
works fine.  However, it my model and volume don't have any points in common
which is not right.

To check if a point is inside I do this:

            int modelPointCount = pts.GetNumberOfPoints();
            Console.WriteLine("Model Number of Points: {0} ",
modelPointCount);

            int isInside = -1;
            for (int i = 0; i < modelPointCount; i++)
            {
                isInside = vtkModelRegion.IsInside(i);
                if (isInside != 0)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("IsInside: {0}", isInside); //This
never prints anything...
                }
            }