[vtkusers] AccessViolationException was unhandled

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 17:50:21 EST 2010

Hello,

What does it mean when I get the error: AccessViolationException was
unhandled .Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt.

My C# Code is this:
(model is a PolyData object that I read in earlier).

            vtkPolyDataToImageStencil modelStencilPolyData = new
vtkPolyDataToImageStencil();
            modelStencilPolyData.SetInput(model);
            modelStencilPolyData.Update(); //The error is thrown on this
line.

Thanks,
Sam