[vtkusers] VTK Model and ITKImageBase itkImage_UC3

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:36:08 EST 2010

Hi Sam,

It might be easiest to leave the image as an image.  You can use
vtkPolyDataToImageStencil to convert your model into a stencil (i.e.
an image mask).  From there, you can use vtkImageStencil to black
out all voxels that are outside the stencil, or if you just want to do
statistics on the image, you can use vtkImageAccumulate to compute
the standard deviation, mean value, voxel count, and histogram within
the stencil.

  - David