[vtkusers] Intersecting meshes

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Thu Nov 18 08:06:24 EST 2010

New update!

I managed to find a binary version of GTS for Windows because
unfortunatelly, I didn't manage to build it using VisualC or CMake...
Everything works fine but...

The result of the difference between two surfaces is not perfect. I obtain a
strange behavior (see picture).
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n3270724/GTS_difference.jpg
It remains a part the initail white mesh. This initial mesh seems to be cut
in 2 parts. It has been obtained using a marching square algorithm. There is
only 1 piece.
Do I need to remesh the initial mesh? How to do so?

Thanks for your help.
Laurent.