[vtkusers] vtkDistanceWidget question

Robbie Banks robbie.banks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:01:09 EST 2010

Yes, you can use it to measure on a 3D surface. Although I've only used it
on Polydata, so it conforms to the outside of your actor. If you want to
measure internally, I'm not sure how you would go about that.

Personally, I'm looking at running a cutting plane through 3D data and
creating a separate 2D dataset to then measure on or spline data.

Robbie