[vtkusers] could you help me to find the wrong place?

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Mon Nov 15 06:40:11 EST 2010

Could you please explain what you where hoping this code would do, and
what you feel is broken about it?

The problem identified with the previous code seemed pretty apparent. We
have no idea what you would like this code to do.
The data this program is reading is not from the vtk data distribution,
the file type is .vtu, so if it is correctly generated, it might be XML.

thanks,
Jim