[vtkusers] New wiki Java examples

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Nov 14 22:14:56 EST 2010

Hi Jim,

on which system are you running, did you forget the following line ?

frame.setVisible(true);

On linux and Mac you may get an error due to the fact that in the
example all the swing code is not executed in the EDT. Which is bad...
;-)
You can try to embed the code inside a SwingUtility.invokeLater(new
Runnable(){ .... });

Seb