[vtkusers] creating vtk file out of mesh generator

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Nov 12 08:23:58 EST 2010

Hi Gebbi,

I wrote a similar code in Java some time ago (JFreeMesh) and I used
the VTK and GMSH documentation to know which ordering was needed. But
I had to deal with tetrahedron, and maybe you are dealing with some
other cell types...
Here is the VTK file/cell documentation (In the VTK.org/Help web
page): http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf

Seb