[vtkusers] vtk can render 3d image realtime?

LuanKuan luankuan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 06:06:47 EST 2010

Hi, David
Sorry, I can not comprehend the work mechanism of vtk. I modified my code as you mentioned in reply, but it doesn't work.
My code is as fellows:

 vtkRenderer *aRenderer = vtkRenderer::New();
 vtkRenderWindow *renWin = vtkRenderWindow::New();
 renWin->AddRenderer(aRenderer);
 vtkRenderWindowInteractor *iren = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();
 iren->SetRenderWindow(renWin);

 vtkContourFilter *contours = vtkContourFilter::New();
 vtkPolyDataMapper *contmap = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();
 vtkActor *contact = vtkActor::New();

 vtkCamera *aCamera = vtkCamera::New();
 aCamera->ParallelProjectionOn();
 aRenderer->SetActiveCamera(aCamera);
 aRenderer->ResetCamera();
 aRenderer->SetBackground(0.725,0.725,1);
 renWin->SetSize(1024, 768);
 aRenderer->ResetCameraClippingRange ();
 iren->Initialize();

// loop
for (int i=iFirstFrame; i<iNumFrames; i++)
{
  interpolate bmpimage into volumeimage;
  volumeimage->update();
  contours->SetInput(volumeimage);
  contours->SetValue(0,gval);
  contmap->SetInput(contours->GetOutput());
  contmap->SetScalarRange(100,220);
  contact->SetMapper(contmap);
  aRenderer->AddActor(contact);
  aRenderer->Render();