[vtkusers] allwasy center the renderwindow to my actor

h0ppel h0ppel at web.de
Thu Nov 4 08:52:00 EDT 2010

hi,

I builded da cutter and i show the cutterline in a sepparate window. when I
now change the position of the plane, also the cutterline is moving... So
far, so good. But i want, that the line ine the separate window is not
moving with the planepostion in the oder window... how can I follow the
actor espectively how can I fix the distance to a close value?

thanks