[vtkusers] Disabling rotation

Robbie Banks robbie.banks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 16:53:26 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Was wondering if there was a way to disabling rotation within the viewing
window.

I am using a QVTKWidget to display 2D and 3D data. However, when I display
2D data I would prefer that the grabbing the object with the left mouse
button would not allow the user to rotate the object around the origin, so
that the display stays with the plane normal to the viewer.

This seems to be the way the interactors work for image data. Is there a
simple flag to prevent actor rotation about the origin in the z-plane?

Thanks in advance
Robbie