[vtkusers] multithreading java applications

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:32:09 EDT 2010

I have an application that works fine in Java when the whole application is
in one thread.  However, when I multi-thread the application
I intermittently get the following error

ERROR: In ..\..\src\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 247
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (000000005AE922B0): wglMakeCurrent failed in
MakeCurrent(), error: The requested resource is in use.

I don't know what is going on, but it only happens when I use Java threads.

Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?

Thanks