[vtkusers] edges between moving assemblies

creusot creusot at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:11:17 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have a small problem to design the scene I want with VTK.
Basically I would like to have two Assemblies composed of several Actors
(small spheres) and a set of edges between the two Assemblies connecting
a subset of those spheres.
Creating the Assemblies is very easy but I don't know what to do for the
edges.
If I create an edge as an Actor using the initial position of the sphere
then the edges doesnt move when I move one of the Assembly compare to
the other.
How can I create a line or a tube which extremities are from two
different objects and are not fixed?
Best regards,
Clement.