[vtkusers] Problem with VTK installation: CMake configuration

Leguay Romain romain.leguay at etu.u-bordeaux1.fr
Mon May 31 14:34:55 EDT 2010

Hi Daniela,

Did you install your graphic card driver? If it the case do the
interactive configuration (cmake -i .) and tell "yes" to advanced mode.
Add the different option you want to install and check the value of
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (it must be something like /usr/lib/libGL.so).
Tell us if it's working.

Regards,
Romain LEGUAY

Daniela Sacchetto <danysunflower at hotmail.it> a écrit :

> Hi everyone
> I'm new in VTK and I have some problem with CMake Configuration.
> I work with Ubuntu 9.10...
> When I do
>
> ccmake ..
>
> I have the following errors:
>
>  CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
>  set to NOTFOUND.
>  Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
>  files:
>  OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)
>     used as include directory in directory /usr/local/vtk/VTK
>     used as include directory in directory /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Wrapping
>     used as include directory in directory /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities
>     used as include directory in directory /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/kwsys
>     used as include directory in directory
>  /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/vtkzlib
>     used as include directory in directory
>  /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/vtkjpeg
>     used as include directory in directory
> /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/vtkpng
>     used as include directory in directory
>  /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/vtktiff
>     used as include directory in directory
>  /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Utilities/vtkexpat
>

> Could someone help me?
>
> I have downloaded only the Source folder .tar.gz.....Have I to
> download also the Data folder?
>
> Thanks
> Daniela

> MSN ti offre esattamente quello che cerchi: il tuo browser personale
> http://www.pimpit.it/ie8msn/

Romain LEGUAY