[vtkusers] spheres drawn onto an image

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Thu May 27 15:40:04 EDT 2010

Hi all,

                I'm trying to figure out the best way to solve this
problem:  I have an image volume (say 1000 x 1000 x 200).  In that
volume, I have random spheres placed.  I would like to get any image
slice (I'm using the vtkImageReslice to grab the images slices)  with
the sphere image imprinted on the image slice.

      For example, say that I'm moving down through the Z plane and
there are 5 blue spheres in my volume.  I would like to see blue circles
on different image slices (depending on what spheres interact with which
plane).  Does this make sense?

Doug