[vtkusers] Segment Import from itksnap

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Mon May 24 17:52:21 EDT 2010

Thanks Jothy, now I can shift the ROI, but I'm still trying to figure
out the mathematical relationship between the 2 coordinate systems.

I thought that it was just the differences in origin (Top/Left vs.
bottom/left) but that doesn't seem to be correct.  By just eyeballing
it, Z coordinates seem to differ as well.  Maybe reversed?

                                -- Scott