[vtkusers] Help with vtkActor->SetOrigin()

Anant Vemuri ajar108 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:27:03 EDT 2010

Thanks... But doesn't SetUserTransform() do that already... the vtk
documentation says as below...

I think I understand the problem, but not sure how to correct it... I
am attaching a transform as the base transform which means that all
the other operations such as SetOrigin(), SetScale() get overridden.