[vtkusers] Filter a structured points-space through a 3d-polydata shape

Álvaro González Lorente sapito_verbenero at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 05:28:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

Thanks all for your help. It appears that vtkSelectEnclosedPoints has turned out to be the best amongst all choices you have told me. However, a problem has arised: if the initial values of the points in the Structured Points space were from 37.0 to 70.0, the ones that have fallen within the polydata 3d shape are now  0.00392157. Any idea why this is happening? I would like to keep the original values of those points.