[vtkusers] How to use vtkLineWidget2

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu May 20 14:55:43 EDT 2010

Perhaps the viewer is occluding it. Try setting a transparency on the image
actor,
Alternatively, it could be that the line is positioned somewhere in space
and you haven't initialized the point1 and point2 positions in your snippet
below to reasonable values.

There are multiple tests in the repository testing the line widget. Please
take a look at those