[vtkusers] Filter a structured points-space through a 3d-polydata shape

Álvaro González Lorente sapito_verbenero at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 06:56:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

My problem is quite simple, though I still haven't figured out how to solve it, I hope someone in this mailing-list knows how to do it:

I have a big structured points space, but not all of its points are of my interest, only the ones that are within the shape of a polydata structure (or an unstructured grid too). I wonder if any of you knows if there is any easy way to filter some particular points which are inside this polydata contour.

Thanks in advance!