[vtkusers] labelling iso-lines

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed May 19 14:08:15 EDT 2010

Hi Jothy,

The GetNextCell() method's arguments are not wrappable:

  int GetNextCell(vtkIdType& npts, vtkIdType* &pts);

Since this same problem has bitten me, too, and since there are no
easy workarounds, I'll add a wrappable method to the nightly VTK:

  int GetNextCell(vtkIdList *pts);

This will form a nice symmetry with the InsertNextCell(vtkIdList *pts) method.

   David