[vtkusers] vtkMath in Tcl

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:30:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:22 PM, pablo p del castillo
<pablodecastillo at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing samples for Tcl, so i began with simple Operations, it seems that vtkMath Distance2BetweenPoints is not working.
> Is there any documentation saying what procedures are not working for Tcl?
>
> package require vtk
>
>  ##Create two points.
>  set p0 {0 0 0}
>  set p1 {1 1 1}
>
>  vtkMath math
>
>  ##Find the squared distance between the points.
>  set squaredDistance [math Distance2BetweenPoints $p0 $p1]
> puts $squaredDistance
>
> Pablo

I looked through the output of this:

grep -ri --include=*.tcl "distance" *

and didn't see any tcl scripts using this function.

Does anyone know how to use it in tcl? Or even better, can anyone
explain how we would look to see if it is or is not wrapped?

These examples may be more needed than I thought!

Thanks,

David