[vtkusers] How to create a cube with vtkPolyData

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:03:23 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I want to create a hexahedron using vtkPolyData. I think there is no
example in wiki. I created it with a vtkHexaHedron but when I cut it
it produces a line across the cut section.I don't want this. I am not
able to solve this problem for many months.I used it passing through
vtkstripper, vtkTriangle. Finally found that only if the input is of
vtkPolyData, cutter will not produce that line across the cut section.
Can some with kind enough :), add an example of how to create cube or
cone with vtkPoldata.

Many thanks,

Jothy