[vtkusers] how to interact two renderers

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 11:56:53 EDT 2010

Try to use the same interactor in both windows.  That may fit your need.

Xiaofeng

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:23:21 -0400
From: antonin07130 at gmail.com
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] how to interact two renderers

Hello Jinyoung,
I have been facing the same problem, and alos posted with no sucess in this mailing list.
In order to synchronize 2 renderers, I setup one observer on each renderer's camera, osberving the event : vtkCommand::ModifiedEvent
This event triggers a function which forces the other renderer to render.

Hope that it helps, I can send you a small code sample if you need to see how to setup callbacks.

Regards
--
Antonin