[vtkusers] vtkGraph::AddVertex segfault

Caleb Johnston cjj37 at cornell.edu
Thu May 13 14:16:57 EDT 2010

I'm getting a segfault when calling vtkMutableUndirectedGraph::AddVertex.
However, it does not always occur at the same vertex. Sometimes it is after
the 2nd vertex. Sometimes it won't happen at all (though rarely). I'm only
adding about 120 vertices. And the program is not consuming large amounts of
data so I don't understand why this is happening. Also, this only happens in
Linux and Windows but not MacOS X. Below, I have included my algorithm for
adding vertices.

thanks,
Caleb

int len = 0;
double X,Y,Z,Count;
for(i=0, j=0; j<numberOfLabels; i+=3, j++){
   X = (double)coords[i];
   Y = (double)coords[i+1];
   Z = (double)coords[i+2];
   Count = (double)centroids[j];