[vtkusers] interaction of two interactors

Jinyoung Hwang hwangjinyoung at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:34:53 EDT 2010

Hi all vtkusers,

I'm now trying to generate stereo views using vtk.
First, I created two vtkMFCwindow instances, and two views (for left and
right eye) were displayed; each translated a little bit as follows.

 renderer->SetBackground(1, 0, 0);
 maincamera->SetPosition(-5, 0, 300);
 renderer->SetActiveCamera(maincamera);

 renderer2->SetBackground(0, 0, 1);
 maincamera2->SetPosition(5, 0, 300);
 renderer2->SetActiveCamera(maincamera2);
In this case, the interactor of each window cannot be duplicated.
When I control (rotate or translate) the window (#1) using mouse, another
window (#2) should consequentially be rotated or translated.

Is there any function or something to interact two interactions of
vtkMFCwindow.
Thanks in advance.

JY