[vtkusers] Customizing / overriding / reassigning vtkRenderWindowInteractor observers

Hüseyin Savaş metlord at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 05:12:10 EDT 2010

Hello world,
As subject tells a bit, I need my interactor to be customizable by user.
I know that I can simply remove the current observer and add my own, and I already achieved this.
But what I spesifically need is to use vtkRenderWindowInteractor's own observers.
I mean if user wants to zoom with left mouse button, I will use what right button observer already offers.
aka. i want to assign default right button's observer as my left button's observer.
Thanks.
Huseyin Can

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5094 (20100507) __________

http://www.eset.com